Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
1. Understanding Fitness and Wellness
2. General Principles of Exercise for Health and Fitness
3. Cardiorespiratory Endurance: Assessment and Prescription
4. Improving Muscular Strength and Endurance
5. Improving Flexibility
6. Body Composition
7. Creating Your Total Fitness and Wellness Plan
8. Nutrition, Health, and Fitness
9. Exercise, Diet, and Weight Control
10. Preventing Cardiovascular Disease
11. Stress Management
12. Exercise: The Environment and Special Populations
13. Preventing Exercise-Related and Unintentional Injuries
15. Sexually Transmitted Infections
16. Addiction and Substance Abuse
The Powers/Dodd, Total Fitness & Wellness, Brief, Fifth Edition, (978-0-321-88366-7 / 0-321-88366-7), includes eleven total chapters consisting of Chapters 1—11 of this Sixth Edition .