Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART I: THE CHARACTERISTICS OF TOURISM
1. Tourism Introduction, Past and Present Tourism
2. Motivation for Leisure Travel
3. Tourism Marketing
4. Tourism Economics
PART II: ORGANIZING TOURISM
5. Tourism Organizations and Policy
6. Tourism Planning and Sustainable Development
7. Tourism Research
PART III: OPERATING SECTORS 1
8. Attractions and Entertainment
9. Conventions, meetings and Expositions
PART IV: SOCIAL, CULTURAL, HERITAGE AND ECOTOURISM
10. Tourism Sociology
11. Cultural and Heritage Tourism
PART V: OPERATING SECTIONS 2
13. Distribution Organizations
15. Lodging and Restaurants
16. Tourism in the Future