Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART I: THE CHARACTERISTICS OF TOURISM
1. Tourism Introduction, Past and Present Tourism
2. Motivation for Leisure Travel
3. Tourism Marketing
4. Tourism Economics
PART II: ORGANIZING TOURISM
5. Tourism Organizations and Policy
6. Tourism Planning and Sustainable Development
7. Tourism Research
PART III: OPERATING SECTORS 1
8. Attractions and Entertainment
9. Conventions, meetings and Expositions
PART IV: SOCIAL, CULTURAL, HERITAGE AND ECOTOURISM
10. Tourism Sociology
11. Cultural and Heritage Tourism
PART V: OPERATING SECTIONS 2
13. Distribution Organizations
15. Lodging and Restaurants
16. Tourism in the Future