Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
SECTION 1: TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT
1. Growth and Development of Motor Vehicles
2. Purposes and Methods of Traffic Enforcement
3. Discretion, Ethics and Professional Conduct in Traffic Enforcement
4. Licensing and Registering Drivers and Motor Vehicles
5. Traffic Law, Part One
6. Traffic Law, Part Two
SECTION II-DUI INVESTIGATION AND ENFORCEMENT
7. Alcohol: Its Historical Background and the Present Day Struggle Against the Impaired Driver
8. Detection and Enforcement Action Against the Impaired Driver
9. Field Sobriety Testing for Suspected Impaired Drivers
10. The Arrest and Processing of DUI Offenders
11. Courtroom Preparation and Presentation
SECTION III: CRASH INVESTIGATIONS
12. Responding to a Crash Scene
13. Interviewing Witnesses and Note-Taking at Crash Scenes
14. Effective Documentation, Diagramming and Report Writing
15. Current and Future Trends in Traffic Enforcement and Crash Investigation