Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Jordi Fernandez is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Adelaide. His teaching and research interests are in philosophy of mind, epistemology and metaphysics.
Table of Contents
Part I: The model
1. The problem of self-knowledge
2. Self-knowledge for belief
3. Self-knowledge for desire
Part II: Applications
4. Moore's paradox and self-knowledge
5. Thought insertion and self-knowledge
6. Self-deception and self-knowledge