Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Jordi Fernandez is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Adelaide. His teaching and research interests are in philosophy of mind, epistemology and metaphysics.
Table of Contents
Part I: The model
1. The problem of self-knowledge
2. Self-knowledge for belief
3. Self-knowledge for desire
Part II: Applications
4. Moore's paradox and self-knowledge
5. Thought insertion and self-knowledge
6. Self-deception and self-knowledge