Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
List of Cases/Jurisprudence
Part I: Introduction
1. Historical Overview
2. Notion, Concept, and Sources
Part II: General Principles/General Part
3. Imputation and General Structure of Crime in ICL
4. Individual Criminal Responsibility
5. Omission, in particular Command Responsibility
6. Attempt as Special Form of Individual Responsibility
7. The Subjective Requirements in General
8. Grounds Excluding Responsibility ("Defences")