Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Table of Contents
List of Cases/Jurisprudence
Part I: Introduction
1. Historical Overview
2. Notion, Concept, and Sources
Part II: General Principles/General Part
3. Imputation and General Structure of Crime in ICL
4. Individual Criminal Responsibility
5. Omission, in particular Command Responsibility
6. Attempt as Special Form of Individual Responsibility
7. The Subjective Requirements in General
8. Grounds Excluding Responsibility ("Defences")