Tuttle Concise Japanese Dictionary, now with 30% more content, is a completely updated dictionary designed for students and business people who are living in Japan and using the Japanese language on a daily basis. Its greatest advantage is that it contains recent idiomatic expressions which have become popular in the past several years and which are not found in other competing dictionaries.
The dictionary has been fully updated through the addition of recent vocabulary relating to computers, mobile phones, social media and the Internet.
Other special features that set this dictionary apart include:
- Over 25,000 words and expressions including idioms and slang.
- User-friendly layout with main entries in color.
- Complete Japanese–English and English–Japanese sections.
- Romanized forms and the Japanese script are given for all Japanese words.
- A guide to pronunciation helps the user to pronounce Japanese words correctly.
- Different senses of each word are distinguished by multiple definitions.