It contains a comprehensive range of contemporary Hindi words and phrases including Internet and social media terms. This Hindi dictionary is specifically designed to meet the needs of English speakers who are studying or using the Hindi language on a daily basis. It contains over 15,000 entries including all vocabulary (in both directions) in common, everyday use in India today.
Pocket Hindi Dictionary is fully Romanized and the Hindi-English section is organized alphabetically. Both Romanized forms and Devanagari forms are given for all Hindi words and expressions.
Key features of this Hindi dictionary include:
- Bidirectional Hindi-English and English-Hindi sections
- Designed specifically to meet the needs of English speakers
- All Hindi terms given in both Romanized and Devanagari forms
- Contains over 15,000 essential words and expressions
- Latest computer, smart phone, Internet and social media vocabulary
- Provides an overview of Hindi in contemporary India and a pronunciation guide