The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
A MASSIVE COLLECTION OF LAUGHABLE, CHEESY JOKES PERFECT FOR AMUSING DADS WHILE SLIGHTLY EMBARRASSING THE KIDS
As groan-inducing as they are hilarious, dad jokes are the punny one-liners and oh-so-clever quips fathers never tire of telling. With this massive collection, no Dad will ever lack new material to make his kids facepalm:
• A watermelon and a honeydew wanted to get married right away, but they cantaloupe.
• After Humpty Dumpty recovered from his fall, he was just a shell of his former self.
• Sign language interpreters have to lean sideways to translate something in italics.
• Anyone with a wheat allergy that routinely eats pasta is just a gluten for punishment.
• A chord walked into a bar and ordered a drink. The bartender said, We don’t serve minors.”
Gordon Hideaki Nagai is a father and grandfather who loves creating and sharing jokes with his grandchildren. Now retired, Gordon worked as a case manager in social service in the Bay Area and has Masters in Social Welfare from U.C. Berkeley. Originally from Atwater, California, Gordon is a second generation Japanese-American who currently lives with his wife of 55 years close to his four grandchildren in Eugene, OR.