Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
The Ultimate Player’s Guide to LEGO® Dimensions™, Unofficial Guide
Your Adventure Begins!
In LEGO® Dimensions™, you can bring together all your favorite heroes, from Batman™ to Scooby-Doo™, or The LEGO® Movie to The Lord of the Rings™. To master this great game, you need a great guide. Here it is!
You’ll love this full-color book no matter how old you are–whether you’re a player or a parent who wants to help your kids succeed. It will help you discover Dimensions’ most powerful secrets–and it’s so easy!
James Floyd Kelly guides you through everything: setup, rules, characters, vehicles, puzzles, game play, strategies, and more. You’ll get started quickly, explore the entire Starter Pack, master all the adventure worlds…even the Bonus Levels!
You won’t just read: This is your complete traveler’s notebook, packed with space for planning your travels, sharing your discoveries, and even displaying your own game pictures!
· Set up the game and start your adventure
· Explore and fix the broken gateway
· Survive meltdown at Sector 7-G, and beat the Joker-Bot
· Team up Wyldstyle, Batman, and Gandalf to defeat Master Chen
· Overcome Cybermen and Daleks in your Doctor Who™ adventure
· Defeat Sauron and Two-Face in the streets of Metropolis
· Liberate Minas Tirith from The Riddler and his army of orcs
· Master the tricky new puzzles in LEGO Movie Story Mode
· Transform yourself to escape the citadel and defeat Lord Vortech
· Enter DC World with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Joker, or Bane
· Save Bricksburg! Restore the Saloon, Billboards, Rainbow, and Octan Tower
· Master six bonus levels: Back to the Future™, The Simpsons™, Portal™ 2, Doctor Who, Ghostbusters™, and Mystery World
Bonus: Available online only are two appendixes: “Character Abilities” and “Vehicles and Upgrades.” See the table of contents for more information.
James Floyd Kelly has degrees in both industrial engineering and English. He is an avid maker, tinkerer, and teacher. He excels at taking complex technology and finding a way to demystify it for nontechnical readers. Jim has written more than 25 books on a variety of technical subjects, including open source software, LEGO robotics, 3D printing, and game programming. He lives in Georgia with his wife and children.