Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
QUANYUN ALAN XU, PhD, is a Senior Research Scientist in the Pharmacology and Analytical Laboratory Facility at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Xu is the coauthor of Analytical Methods for Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Toxicology as well as more than seventy scientific papers and book chapters.
Table of Contents
1. UHPLC Method Development 1
Shujun Chen and Alireza Kord
2. Method Transfer Between HPLC and UHPLC Platforms 31
Gregory K. Webster, Thomas F. Cullen, and Laila Kott
3. Practical Aspects of Ultrahigh Performance Liquid Chromatography 55
Naijun Wu, Christopher J. Welch, Theresa K. Natishan, Hong Gao, Tilak Chandrasekaran, and Li Zhang
4. Coupling UHPLC with MS: The Needs, Challenges, and Applications 95
Julie Schappler, Serge Rudaz, Jean-Luc Veuthey, and Davy Guillarme
5. The Potential of Shell Particles in Fast Liquid Chromatography 133
Szabolcs Fekete and Jeno Fekete
6. UHPLC Determination of Drugs of Abuse in Human Biological Matrices 169
Fabio Gosetti, Eleonora Mazzucco, and Maria Carla Gennaro
7. UHPLC in the Analyses of Isoflavones and Flavonoids 197
Sylwia Magiera and Irena Baranowska
8. UHPLC for Characterization of Protein Therapeutics 235
Jennifer C. Rea, Yajun Jennifer Wang, and Taylor Zhang
9. UHPLC/MS Analysis of Illicit Drugs 253
Guifeng Jiang, Jason R. Stenzel, Ray Chen, and Diab Elmashni
10. Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry and Its Application 271
Zhili Xiong, Ying Deng, and Famei Li