Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
2. Normal Two-Dmensional Neurosonograpy of the Prenatal Brain - SAME (Timor/Monte/DelRio)
3. Biometry of the Fetal Brain (Haratz/Monte) - SAME
4. Ventriculomegaly (Pilu) - NEW
5. Anomalies of Dorsal Induction (Pilu) - NEW
6. Anomalies of Ventral Induction (Monte/Timor) - NEW
7. The Fetal Eye (Bronshtein/Zimmer) - SAME
8. Anomalies of the Cerebellum (Pilu, Malinger, Buyukkurt) - NEW
9. Intracranial Cysts (Monte/Timor) - NEW
10. Intrauterine Insults (Monte/Pilu) - NEW
11. Intrauterine Infections Affecting the Brain (Malinger/Lerman-Sagie) - NEW
12. Metabolic Disorders (Sagie) - NEW
13. Tumors of the Brain (Meizner) - NEW
14. Malformation of Cortical Development (Malinger/Toi) - NEW
15. Fetal Cerebral Circulation (Ritsuko Pooh) - REPLACEMENT/CHANGED
16. Cranio-Facial Malformations (Pilu/Meizner) - NEW
17. Vertebral Anomalies (Achiron) - REPLACEMENT/CHANGED