Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Essential anatomy and physiology
2. Principles of nerve conduction
3. Nerve conduction in disease
4. Anatomy and the normal EMG
5. Deconstructing the EMG: origin of abnormalities
6. Axis 1: Pathology
7. Axis 2: Localisation
8. Axis 3: Time course
9. Special studies of the neuromuscular junction
10. Neurophysiology in clinical context
11. Statistics and neurophysiology
12. Reference and anatomy buster
13. Cases 1-10