Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
1. Essential anatomy and physiology
2. Principles of nerve conduction
3. Nerve conduction in disease
4. Anatomy and the normal EMG
5. Deconstructing the EMG: origin of abnormalities
6. Axis 1: Pathology
7. Axis 2: Localisation
8. Axis 3: Time course
9. Special studies of the neuromuscular junction
10. Neurophysiology in clinical context
11. Statistics and neurophysiology
12. Reference and anatomy buster
13. Cases 1-10