Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
2. Models of Politics: Some Help in Thinking about Public Policy.
3. The Policymaking Process: Decision-Making Activities.
4. Criminal Justice: Rationality and Irrationality in Public Policy.
5. Health and Welfare: The Search for Rational Strategies.
6. Education: The Group Struggle.
7. Economic Policy: Incrementalism at Work.
8. Tax Policy: Battling the Special Interests.
9. International Trade and Immigration: Elite-Mass Conflict.
10. Environmental Policy: Externalities and Interests.
11. Civil Rights: Elite and Mass Interaction.
12. American Federalism: Institutional Arrangements and Public Policy.
13. Defense Policy: Strategies for Serious Games.
14. Policy Evaluation: Finding Out What Happens After a Law Is Passed.