More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
This is the Reprint edition with a publication date of 4/1/2014.
What is included with this book?
William Schabas, Professor of International Law, University of Middlesex
Professor William A. Schabas is professor of international law at Middlesex University in London. He also has appointments at the National University of Ireland Galway, where he is professor of human rights law, at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, in Beijing, as honorary professor, Kellogg College of the University of Oxford, where he is a visiting fellow, and at the Universite du Quebec a Montreal, as professeur associe. Prof. Schabas practices from the chambers of 9 Bedford Row, in London.
Table of Contents
1. 'Unimaginable Atrocities': Identifying International Crimes
2. Nullum Crimen Sine Lege
3. Victors' Justice? Selecting Targets for Prosecution
4. The Genocide Mystique
5. Mens Rea, Actus Reus, and the Role of the State
6. History, International Justice, and the Right to Truth
7. No Peace Without Justice? The Amnesty Quandary
8. Crimes Against Peace