More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 2/1/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
B.M. Harwani, Founder And Owner Of Microchip Computer Education (MCE), Ajmer
B. M. Harwani is founder and owner of Microchip Computer Education (MCE), based in Ajmer, India, that provides computer education in all programming and Web developing platforms. Being involved in the teaching field for more than 19 years, he has developed the art of explaining even the most complicated topics in a straightforward and easily understandable manner.
He has written numerous books on variety of subjects such as JSP, JSF, EJB, PHP, .Net, Joomla, and jQuery. He also contributes articles to various websites on varied computer subjects.
Table of Contents
Features of the Book
1. Unix: An Introduction
2. Unix File System
3. Basic Unix Commands
4. Advanced Unix Commands
5. File Management and Compression Techniques
6. Manipulating Processes and Signals
7. System Calls
8. Editors in Unix
9. AWK Script
10. Bourne Shell Programming
11. Korn Shell Programming
12. C Shell Programming
13. Different Tools and Debuggers
14. Interprocess Communication
15. Unix System Administration and Networking