Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
2. The Foundations of the American Urban System.
3. The Urban System in Transition.
4. The Foundations of Urban Form and Land Use.
5. Changing Metropolitan Form.
6. The City as Text: Architecture and Urban Design
7. The Urban Development Process.
8. The Residential Kaleidoscope.
9. How Neighborhoods Change.
10. Urbanization, Urban Life, and Urban Spaces.
11. Problems of Urbanization.
12. The Foundations of Urban Governance and Politics.
13. Metropolitan Restructuring and the Politics of Change.
14. Urban Policy and Planning.
15. Urban Futures.