from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
The Fifth Edition of Urology in the House Officer Series creates a concise source of clinical information on urology for medical students and residents that can be easily carried for quick reference. Concentrating on the non-surgical aspects of urology, this pocket guide provides the information needed for making a diagnosis and deciding on the proper treatment course.
This compact book is separated into two sections, the first, entitled Chief Presentations, covers the most common presenting complaints in the general urology clinic. The second section, entitled, Selected Topics, covers the major areas of urology in greater detail.
Covering all diagnostic and treatment approaches for all urologic diseases, this pocket guide is also ideal for family practitioners, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and emergency room physicians who wish to quickly review a specific urologic presentation.
Inside You’ll Find:
• The most common complaints in the general urology clinic
• Concise review of topics for quick study
• Chapters are symptom and disease-based
• The latest AUA consensus guidelines, specifically in the areas of prostate cancer, BPH, small renal tumors, and bladder cancer
• Advances in diagnostic testing, such as imaging and laboratory studies