Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
2. Radionuclide Studies
3. Retroperitoneal Anatomy
4. Surgical Anatomy of the Pelvis
5. Embryology of the Genitourinary Tract
6. Congenital Disorders of the Lower Urinary Tract
7. Congenital Disorders of the Upper Tracts
8. Prune-Belly Syndrome
9. Cryptorchidism: Diagnosis and Management
10.Megaureter, Ectopic Ureter, and Ureterocele
11.Urological Emergencies in the Newborn
13.Disorders of Sexual Development
14.Neurogenic Voiding Dysfunction
18.Female Incontinence and Vesicovaginal Fistula
19.Upper Urinary Tract Obstruction
20.Intestinal Segments in Urology
21.Urinary Diversion and Undiversion
23.Male Sexual Function and Dysfunction
24.Peyronie’s Disease and Penile Fractures
25.Adult Urinary Tract Infections
26.Interstitial Cystitis and Other Inflammatory Conditions of the Lower Urinary Tract
29.Medical Aspects of Urolithiasis
36.Benign Renal Cystic Disease
37.Renal Tumors, Adults
38.Renal Tumors, Children
39.Renal/Ureteral Stone Surgery
40.TCC of the Upper Tracts
41.TCC of the Bladder
42.Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Adenocarcinoma of the Bladder
44.Diagnosis and Staging of Prostate Cancer
45.Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
46.Surgical Therapy for Prostate Cancer
47.Treatment of Locally Advanced or Recurrent Prostate Cancer
48.Testicular and Paratesticular Tumors
Urological Grab Bag Challenge
Just for Fun: Urology Trivia