Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Christopher Eyre is Professor of Egyptology at the University of Liverpool.
Table of Contents
List of Figures
1. The Invention of the Document in Pharonic Egypt
2. The Physical Form of Writing
3. The Vizier as Bureaucrat
4. The Written Authorisation
5. Land and People
6. Bureaucratic Process at Dier el Medina
7. Process, Storage, and Record