Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- New chapter on child physical abuse brings you up to date with what you need to know in this challenging area.
- New images and diagnoses keep you well-informed on the clinical scenarios you’re likely to see in practice.
- Hundreds of colorful, high-quality clinical photographs simplifies identification for similarly-presenting conditions.
- Quick-reference tables present differential diagnoses in an easy-to-read format that makes reference fast and easy.
- Special section on visual diagnosis in the newborn and essential breastfeeding images.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use