Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Declan Costello, Specialist Registrar in ENT Surgery, West Midlands Rotation, UK,Stuart C. Winter, Consultant ENT/Head and Neck Surgeon, Oxford University Hospitals, UK
Declan Costello is a consultant ENT surgeon with a specialist interest in voice disorders. His previous publication with Stuart Winter - 'MCQs for ENT: Specialist Revision Guide for the FRCS' - has proved invaluable for candidates sitting MCQ examinations in ENT surgery. He is currently the co-organiser of the popular Birmingham FRCS viva course for ENT surgeons sitting Section 2 of the FRCS (ORL-HNS) exam.
Stuart Winter is a consultant ENT surgeon with a special interest in Head and Neck Pathology.
Table of Contents
Introduction, Declan Costello and Stuart Winter
1. Facial Plastics/Rhinology, Alison Hunt
2. Head and Neck, Rogan Corbridge
3. Otology, James Ramsden and Samuel MacKeith
4. Paediatrics, Michael Kuo and Victoria Possamai
5. Operative Surgery, Declan Costello
6. Clinical Stations, Declan Costello
7. Communication skills, Stuart Winter