With a focus on real-time clinical decision making, Dr. Waldman’s practical text helps you increase your diagnostic accuracy by performing dynamic scanning of the suspected pathology at the time the patient is being examined. Derived from Waldman’s Comprehensive Atlas of Diagnostic Ultrasound of Painful Conditions, this unique resource helps guide your targeted point-of-care ultrasound examination of foot and ankle disease. Classic ultrasound images and anatomic drawings depict commonly encountered conditions, and Dr. Waldman’s expert advice guides you clearly toward the correct clinical diagnosis.
- An ideal reference for clinicians who would like to use, or are already using, ultrasonography to evaluate and treat foot and ankle disorders in their practice.
- Full-color line drawings, high-quality clinical photographs, and clearly labelled ultrasound images depict both common and uncommon pathologic conditions encountered in clinical practice.
- Chapters highlight anatomic considerations, physical diagnostic tests, clinical correlates, ultrasound techniques, clinical pearls, and more.
- Written in the clear, concise, easy-to-read, “how to do it” style that is the hallmark of all of Dr. Waldman’s textbooks.
- A focus on the foot and ankle makes this a valuable resource podiatrists, orthopaedic surgeons specializing in foot and ankle, and other clinicians involved in the diagnosis and management of foot and ankle disorders.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use