Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
This 4th edition of The Washington Manual Internship Survival Guide contains all the essential information needed for a successful internship.
Designed to help residents improve their skills from their very first day on the wards, this pocket-size reference book offers practical medical advice for the top 10 workups and common calls and complaints residents will encounter during their rotations, including key history, what not to miss, and when to call for help.
• Includes a quick-reference detachable 12-panel pocket card with step-by-step instructions and full-color illustrations of procedures
• New sections offer valuable insights into patient safety and risk management
• Expanded coverage gives reader a better understanding of pain management and critical care
• Thorough updates give residents the most current medical practices