Only three copies
in stock at this price.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Traditionally available as a printed book, the Manual now comes with a completely revamped digital experience, powered by Inkling. Viewable through a browser or as a download to your tablet or smartphone, the digital version includes
- The complete text with optimized navigation
- Powerful, index-based searches that provides results quickly
- Ability to share notes with friends and colleagues
- Ability to save your favorite content for future quick reference
- Ability to highlight text for easier reference of key content
- References and pages linked throughout for instant access
- Integrated updates that give the most up-to-date information at your fingertips
Whether you are on the wards, studying a case, or in a consultation, you have access to the content you need.
Inside this edition you’ll find…
• New streamlined format that helps you keep pace with the latest advances in the field while removing redundancies and outdated information
• Enhanced table of contents for quicker reference
• New chapter on toxicology prepares you to respond effectively to any poisoning, overdose, or exposure emergency
• Decision support algorithms for quick reference
• Included with the purchase of your book is the interactive Inkling electronic book, which allows you to search across the entire text, highlight and take notes within the book, and more
See why The Washington Manual® is the most vital on-call resource for house staff and faculty around the world!