Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 1st edition with a publication date of 6/3/2016.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
The Washington Manual of Patient Safety and Quality Improvement provides a basic framework of many common principles in patient safety and quality improvement to a broad market of medical students and residents, nurses, patient safety officers and pharmacists. Chapters address a practical and multidisciplinary overview of patient safety in complex health care systems, and each concept is introduced using a clinical vignette. The text introduces models, measurements and tools to assess patient safety and quality improvement, and it discusses types of medical errors, how to respond to adverse events, and potential solutions.
- Addresses PS/QI in specific clinical settings (radiology, emergency room, surgery, ambulatory)
- Templated chapters, beginning with clinical vignettes, introduce PS/QI concepts in a relatable manner
- Written by advocates in patient safety/quality improvement
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use