- Study Guide Modules contain multiple choice and true/false quizzes, map exercises, and other features designed to help students with self-study.
- Reference Modules contain Web Destinations and Net Search options that provide the opportunity to quickly reach information on the Web that relates to the content in the text.
- Communication Modules include tools such as Live Chat and Message Boards to facilitate online collaboration and communication.
- Personalization Modules include our enhanced Help feature that contains a text page for browsers and plug-ins.
- Syllabus Manager tool provides an easy-to-follow process for creating, posting, and revising a syllabus online that is accessible from any point within the Companion Website.
- Faculty Resources give faculty the ability to download art from the book for creating Powerpoint slides in addition to lecture notes and strategies for teaching Western Civilization.
The Companion Website makes integrating the Internet into your course exciting and easy. Join us online at the address above and enter a new world of teaching and learning.