Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
M. Teresa Nezworski is an associate professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Texas at Dallas.
Scott O. Lilienfeld is an associate professor of psychology at Emory University in Atlanta.
Howard N. Garb is clinical associate professor of psychiatry in the School of Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh.
1. A Psychological X-Ray: The Power of the Rorschach.
2. A Test Is Born: Origins of the Rorschach Inkblot Technique.
3. The Rorschach Comes to America.
4. Rorschach Rules!
5. The Many-Portaled Quandary: Balkanization of the Rorschach.
6. Scientists Look at the Rorschach.
7. The Rorschach in Crisis.
8. New Life for the Rorschach: John E. Exner’s Comprehensive System.
9. The Unraveling of the Comprehensive System.
10. Still Waiting for the Messiah: The Future of the Rorschach.
11. Clinging to the Wreck: Why Some Psychologists Won’t Let Go.
12. Objection, Your Honor!
Keeping the Rorschach Out of Court Epilogue:Will the Rorschach Go On Forever?
Appendix: Graphs on Psychometrics and the Rorschach.
About the Authors.