Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Now in one paperback volume, the fully revised and updated second edition of The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development provides comprehensive coverage of the basic research and applied and policy issues relating to infant development
- Updated, fully-revised and expanded, this set presents in-depth and cutting edge coverage of both basic and applied developmental issues during infancy
- Features contributions by leading international researchers and practitioners in the field that reflect the most current theories and research findings
- Includes editor commentary and analysis to synthesize the material and provide further insight
- The most comprehensive work available in this dynamic and rapidly growing field
Theodore D. Wachs is Professor of Psychological Sciences at Purdue University. He is a member of the editorial boards of the International Journal of Behavioral Development and the Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology. His current research focuses on chaotic family environments and infant development; micro-nutrient deficiencies in infancy and cognitive and social-emotional development; and temperament in infancy and childhood.