Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Now in one paperback volume, the fully revised and updated second edition of The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development provides comprehensive coverage of the basic research and applied and policy issues relating to infant development
- Updated, fully-revised and expanded, this set presents in-depth and cutting edge coverage of both basic and applied developmental issues during infancy
- Features contributions by leading international researchers and practitioners in the field that reflect the most current theories and research findings
- Includes editor commentary and analysis to synthesize the material and provide further insight
- The most comprehensive work available in this dynamic and rapidly growing field
Theodore D. Wachs is Professor of Psychological Sciences at Purdue University. He is a member of the editorial boards of the International Journal of Behavioral Development and the Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology. His current research focuses on chaotic family environments and infant development; micro-nutrient deficiencies in infancy and cognitive and social-emotional development; and temperament in infancy and childhood.