Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
This combined survey of operant and classical conditioning provides professional and academic readers with an up-to-date, inclusive account of a core field of psychology research, with in-depth coverage of the basic theory, its applications, and current topics including behavioral economics.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of operant and classical conditioning, relevant fundamental theory, and applications including the latest techniques
- Features chapters by leading researchers, professionals, and academicians
- Reviews a range of core literature on conditioning
- Covers cutting-edge topics such as behavioral economics
Frances K. McSweeney is Regents Professor and Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs at Washington State University, USA. Cited as one of the most prolific contributors to behaviour analysis journals, she holds both Masters and Ph.D. degrees from Harvard University. The former Chair of WSU’s Department of Psychology and of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI). Professor McSweeney is a fellow of ABAI, of the American Psychological Association (Divisions 3 and 25), and of the Association for Psychological Science. Her recent research focuses on short-term changes in reinforcer effectiveness.
Eric S. Murphy is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Alaska Anchorage, USA, and holds a doctorate in experimental psychology from Washington State University. He has published research in the Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior and Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, and in 2010 received UAA’s Faculty Exemplar Award for enhancing undergraduate research opportunities. A specialist teacher and researcher in behavior analysis, Dr Murphy is currently leading a study of the variables regulating reinforcer effectiveness.