Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- A much-needed reference including overviews of key advances in the field
- Discusses how psychoneuroimmunological research is conceived and executed
- Includes contributions from a wealth of experts in the field
- Forward by Robert Ader and Nicholas Cohen, founders of the discipline
- Authoritative and interdisciplinary in scope - integrating biological and behavioral science
Hymie Anisman is a full Professor in the department of Neuroscience, Carleton University, Canada. He holds the distinguished Canada Research Chair in Neuroscience. The principle theme of his research has been the influence of stressors on neurochemical, neuroendocrine and immune systems, and how these influence psychiatric disorders, including depression, anxiety and PTSD.