Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Suzan D. Herskowitz was raised in The Bronx, New York. She is a graduate of the University of Texas at Arlington and Texas Tech University School of Law. Ms. Herskowitz is in private practice focusing on estate planning, elder law, probate, business and tax planning, real estate and land entitlement.
In addition to Wills, Trusts and Estates, she has written books for the public on wills, child support and legal research.
Ms. Herskowitz has been featured on radio and television. She has also been profiled in The Palm Beach Post and The Stuart ( Florida ) News. She was also featured in articles in Investor's Business Daily and The Miami Herald.
Ms. Herskowitz is licensed to practice law in Texas, Florida, West Virginia and Virginia.
Table of Contents
1. Purpose and Need for a Will
3. Testate or Intestate
4. The Will
5. Will Preparation and Drafting
6. Advance Directives
7. Trusts: Elements and Purpose
8. Specialized Trusts
9. Planning for Non-Traditional Families
10. The Personal Representative
11. Estate Administration
12. Tax Considerations in Estate Administration
13. The Probate Court and Uniform Laws
APPENDIX A: IMPORTANT CASES CONCERNING THE RIGHT TO DIE
APPENDIX B: SELECTED WILLS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE
APPENDIX C: INTERNET WEBSITES
APPENDIX D: INTERNAL REVENUE FORMS
APPENDIX E: SAMPLE CLIENT DATA SHEETS