Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION
1. Gender, Patriarchy, and Social Control
PART II: FEMALE CRIME AND DELINQUENCY
2. Women in Crime
3. Feminist Theory and Research
4. Delinquency across the Life Span
PART III: DRUG ADDICTION, PRISON, AND RESTORATION
5. Women, Substance Abuse, and Criminal Justice
6. The Prison Environment
7. Restorative Justice for Female Victims and Offenders
PART IV: WOMEN AS VICTIMS AND SURVIVORS
9. Wife and Partner Abuse
10. Women’s Victimization: Global Perspectives
PART V: WOMEN AS PROFESSIONALS
11. Women in Law Enforcement
12. Women in the Legal Profession
13. Women in Corrections
14. Summary and Trends for the Future