Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Barney Warf is Professor of Geography at the University of Kansas. He received his Ph.D. at the University of Washington in 1985. His current areas of research are political economy, social theory, producer services, financial markets, telecommunications, the geography of cyberspace, military spending, and international trade. He has authored or edited 5 books, 2 encyclopedias, and 100 journal articles.
Table of Contents
2. The Historical Development of Capitalism
4. Resources and Environment
5. Theoretical Considerations
9. Transportation and Communications
10. Cities and Urban Economies
12. International Trade and Investment
13. International Trade Patterns
14. Development and Underdevelopment in the Developing World