Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
This set includes both volumes of World History: A Concise Thematic History (volume I: 978-1-1185-3266-9; volume II: 978-1-1185-3272-0).
These volumes present the highly anticipated second edition of the most affordable and accessible survey of world history designed for use at the college level.
- An engaging narrative that contextualizes history and does not drown students in a sea of facts
- Offers a comparative analysis of the great civilizations of Eurasia, Africa, and the Americas
- Addresses themes of population dynamics, food production challenges, disease history, warfare, and other major issues for civilizations
- Features new interior design and organization to enhance user experience
- Instructor's test bank available online at www.wiley.com/go/wallech