This set includes both volumes of World History: A Concise Thematic History (volume I: 978-1-1185-3266-9; volume II: 978-1-1185-3272-0).
These volumes present the highly anticipated second edition of the most affordable and accessible survey of world history designed for use at the college level.
- An engaging narrative that contextualizes history and does not drown students in a sea of facts
- Offers a comparative analysis of the great civilizations of Eurasia, Africa, and the Americas
- Addresses themes of population dynamics, food production challenges, disease history, warfare, and other major issues for civilizations
- Features new interior design and organization to enhance user experience
- Instructor's test bank available online at www.wiley.com/go/wallech