ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Praised for its scholarship and authoritative, comprehensive coverage of world regions, Johnson, Haarmann, and Johnson’s World Regional Geography takes you on a unique, in-depth exploration of the world’s regions. The new Eleventh Edition presents a leaner student-friendly modernized look at geography that engages you in the course and challenges you to see the relevance of geography in your everyday life. Now available with MasteringGeography™, the leading online homework, tutorial, and assessment platform, this learning solution results in an unparalleled teaching and learning package that personalizes learning and coaches you towards understanding and mastery of geography topics.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience for you by providing:
- Personalized learning with MasteringGeography: This leading online homework, tutorial, and assessment program is designed to improve results by helping you quickly master concepts. Students benefit from self-paced tutorials, featuring specific wrong-answer feedback and hints that emulate the office-hour experience.
- Content that makes geography interesting and relevant to students’ lives: The Eleventh Edition provides a wealth of engaging and current new content focusing on sustainability, energy and development issues.
- A structured learning path has been created to provide a framework for student engagement.
- Outstanding pedagogical tools makes teaching and learning easier and more effective: The material refocuses on geography fundamentals and includes a sound thematic structure, chapter-opening vignettes, and concise, useful end-of-chapter review material.
- Dramatic updates to the already strong visual program and language: Updates to the visual program and language provide coverage of development issues of each world region, updated and new cartography, and new and re-sized photos.
0321939646 / 9780321939647 World Regional Geography: A Development Approach with Pearson eText Plus MasteringGeography -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0321939654 / 9780321939654 World Regional Geography: A Development Approach
0321948459 / 9780321948458 MasteringGeography with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for World Regional Geography: A Development Approach