Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Along with a thorough updating, this edition introduces several new features that will help students explore geography across regions, while enhancing the book's standing as the most highly visual textbook for the world regional course. In addition, W. H. Freeman is proud to announce LaunchPad for Pulsipher/Pulsipher, World Regional Geography, the only online course/homework system for geography to feature adaptive quizzing—via Freeman's highly acclaimed LearningCurve.
Table of Contents
2. North America
3. Middle and South America
5. Russia and the Post-Soviet States
6. North Africa and Southwest Asia
7. Sub-Saharan Africa
8. South Asia
9. East Asia
10. Southeast Asia
11. Oceania: Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific