Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
The late Willard G. Oxtoby was Professor Emeritus at the University of Toronto, where he launched the graduate program in the study of religion.
Amir Hussain is a Professor in the Department of Theological Studies at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California.
Table of Contents
*=New to this edition
Preface, Alan Segal
1. Roy C. Amore and Amir Hussain: About Religion
* 2. Michael Desrochers: Traditions of the Ancient World
3. Alan Segal: Jewish Traditions
4. Roy C. Amore: Christian Traditions
5. Amir Hussain: Muslim Traditions
* 6. Ken Derry: Indigenous Traditions
* 7. Roy Amore: New Religions and Movements
8. Amir Hussain and Roy Amore: Current Trends in Religion