Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Integumentary Anatomy
2. Wound Healing
3. Factors Affecting Wound Healing
SECTION II. Wound Examination and Interventions
4. Examination of Patients with Open Wounds
6. Management of Infection
7. Dressing Selection and Bandaging
8. Electrotherapeutic Modalities, Physical Agents, and Mechanical
9. Holistic Management of Patients with Wounds
SECTION III. Wound Types
10. Arterial Insufficiency Ulcers
11. Venous Insufficiency Ulcers
12. Pressure Ulcers
13. Neuropathic Ulcers
16. Miscellaneous Wounds
17. Basic Dermatology
Appendix A. Glossary
Appendix B. Case Studies
Appendix C. Answers to Checkpoint and Chapter Review Questions
Appendix D. Wound Care Billing and Coding Lam Le, MD, CWSP, FACHM, FAPWCA
Appendix E. Total Contact Casting Procedure and Patient Instructions
Appendix F. Internet Wound Care Resources