Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
How to Use This Book
Question and Correct
Part I: Composing, Conversing, Collaborating
1. Global Issues/Higher-Order Concerns (HOCs)
2. Local Issues/Later-Order Concerns (LOCs)
4. Writing about Literature
6. Document Design
7. Multimedia Presentations
P art II: Sentence Choices with Style
11. Active/Passive Verbs
12. Voice, Word Choice, and Formality
13. General and Specific Language
14. Inclusive Language
Part III: Sentence Grammar
17. Comma Splices/Fused Sentences
18. Subjects and Verbs
20. Adjectives and Adverbs
Part IV: Punctuation
24. Sentence Punctuation Patterns
28. Quotation Marks
29. Other Punctuation
Part V: Mechanics