Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
With a combined process and product approach, Writing to Communicate puts students on a fast track to clear and effective academic writing.
Writing to Communicate 2 guides students from writing simple paragraphs to composing well-organized essays in key rhetorical models.
- Theme-based chapters encourage students to explore ideas.
- Structure and Mechanics sections develop accuracy.
- New! Vocabulary Builder sections provide useful language for writing.
- Abundant and clear models give students solid support.
- Pair and group assignments promote collaborative learning.
- Graphic organizers, paragraph checklists, and peer-help worksheets enrich the writing process.
- New! Bring It All Together review sections provide opportunities for consolidation and assessment.