Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
With a combined process and product approach, Writing to Communicate puts students on a fast track to clear and effective academic writing.
Writing to Communicate 3 guides students from writing essays based on personal experience and opinions to adding information from outside sources to support their ideas in a research paper.
- Theme-based chapters encourage students to explore ideas.
- Adapted authentic readings provide students with engaging content.
- Abundant and clear models guide students to write effectively.
- Sentence structure and language focus sections improve accuracy.
- Sufficient practice with paraphrasing and quoting outside material helps students to support their ideas with research.
- Pair and group assignments promote collaborative learning.
- Graphic organizers, checklists, and peer-help worksheets enrich the writing process.
- Bringing It All Together review sections provide opportunities for consolidation and assessment.