Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
This title is only available as a loose-leaf version with Pearson eText.
The definitive resource for early interventionists for over thirty years!
Young Children with Special Needs, 6/e is the field's classic book on early childhood special education. Taking a unique perspective, it offers readers a solid foundation in child development and addresses how children with special needs develop differently. Rich with expertise, this edited work features contributions from leading educators within each developmental domain. Chapters explore assessment and early intervention, and the role diversity and technology play in both. New to this edition are two expert authors, an increased emphasis on family partnerships, and a separate chapter dedicated to fine-motor and oral-motor development.
013339994X / 9780133399943 Young Children With Special Needs, Loose-Leaf Version with Pearson eText -- Access Card
Package consists of:
0132659832 / 9780132659833 Young Children With Special Needs Loose Leaf Version
0133397831 / 9780133397833 Young Children With Special Needs, Pearson eText -- Access Card
Table of Contents
PART I: FOUNDATIONS
1. Introduction to Young Children with Special Needs
2. Typical Development and Factors Affecting Development
3. Partnerships with Families
PART II: DEVELOPMENTAL DOMAINS
4. Gross Motor Development
5. Fine-Motor and Oral Motor Development
6. Self-Care Development and Adaptive Behavior
7. Cognitive Development
8. Communication Development
9. Social and Emotional Development
PART III: PRINCIPLES OF ASSESSMENT AND INTERVENTION
10. Assessment of Young Children