Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Rob White is a Professor of Criminology in the School of Sociology and Social Work, University of Tasmania.
Johanna Wyn is a Professor of Education and Director of the Youth Research Centre, Faculty of Education, University of Melbourne.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Theorising Youth
1. : Young people and social change
2. : Class inequality and community resources
3. : Constructing a public presence
Part 2: Social Divisions
4. : Gender and Sexuality
5. : Migrations and Ethnicities
6. : Indigenous youth and colonisation
7. : Rural geographies
Part 3: Social Institutions
8. : Youth Policy
9. : Family: relating and belonging
10. : Schooling Youth
11. : Working the multiple economies
Part 4: Social Identities
12. : Youth Identities and culture
13. : Youth in a networked age
14. : Well-being and Risk
Part 5: Social Issues
15. : Violence and Crime
16. : Climate change
17. : Complex lives