Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Author Michael Miller has written more than 100 how-to books over the past two decades, with more than one million copies in print. His best-selling books include The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide, Using Google AdWords and AdSense, The Complete Idiot’s
Guide to Search Engine Marketing, Sams Teach Yourself YouTube in 10 Minutes, Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes, and Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics.
Table of Contents
I. Marketing Your Business Online with YouTube
1. How YouTube Can Help You Market Your Business
2. Developing Your YouTube Marketing Strategy
3. Creating Informative Videos
4. Creating Educational Videos
5. Creating Entertaining Videos
6. Incorporating YouTube Videos in Your Overall Web Marketing Mix
II. Producing Your YouTube Videos
7. Understanding Audio/Video Technology
8. Shooting Webcam Videos
9. Shooting Semi-Pro Videos
10.Shooting Professional Videos
11. Editing and Enhancing Your Videos
12. Tips for Producing More Effective YouTube Videos
III. Managing Your YouTube Videos
13. Uploading Your Videos to YouTube
14. Annotating and Linking Your Videos
15. Managing Comments
16. Establishing Your YouTube Channel
17. Leveraging the YouTube Community
18. Incorporating YouTube Videos on Your Own Website
V. Promotion and Monetization
19. Tracking Performance
20. Marketing Your YouTube Videos
21. Optimizing Your Videos for Search
22. Advertising Your YouTube Videos
23. Using Call-to-Action Overlays on Your Videos
24. Generating Revenues from Your YouTube Videos
25. Using YouTube for B2B Marketing