Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Intrtoduction to Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
2. Mathematical Fundamentals in Pharmacokinetics
3. One-compartment Open Model: Intravenous Bolus Administration
6. Drug Elimination and clearance
7. Pharmacokinetics of Oral Absorption
8. Multiple-Dosage Regimens
9. Monlinear Pharmacokinetics
10. Physiologic Drub Distribution and Protein Binding
11. Drug Elimination and Hepatic Clearance
13. Physioloic Factors Related to Drug Absorption
14. Biopharmaceutc Consideratins in Drug Product Desitgn and In Vitro Drug Product Performance
15. Drug Product Performance, In Vivo: Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
16. Impact of Drug Product Quality and Biopharmaceutics on Clincal Efficacy
17. Modified-Release Drug Products
18. Targeted Drug Delivery Symptoms and Biotechnological Products
19. Relationship Between Pharmacokeinetics and Pharmacodynamics
20. Application of Pharmacokinetics to Clinical Situations
21. Dose Adjustment in Renal and Hepatic Disease
Appendix B Applications of Computer in Pharmacokinetcs
Appendix C Solutions to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Learning Questions
Appendix D Guiding Prinicples for Human and Animal Research
Appendix E Popular Drugs and Pharmacokinetic Parameters