Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Days
Currently Available, Usually Ships in 24-48 Hours
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 1/14/2013.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Foodservice Management Fundamentals focuses on the tools necessary for managing foodservice operations in today's aggressive business environment. Reynolds & McClusky show readers how to position, manage, and leverage a successful food service operation-commercial and non-commercial--in a variety of venues. Using a menu-driven approach, the book will be full of management tools, best practices, and techniques. Reynolds brings a hospitality and business background while McClusky brings experience and expertise in nutrition & dietetics.
Table of Contents
- PART I: THE FOODSERVICE INDUSTRY
- Chapter 1: The Foodservice Industry
- Chapter 2: The Foodservice Business
- PART II: THE MENU
- Chapter 3: Menu Planning and Development
- Chapter 4: Recipe Standardization, Costing, and Analysis
- Chapter 5: Menu Pricing
- PART III: THE FOODSERVICE OPERATION
- Chapter 6: Facilities Planning, Design, and Equipment
- Chapter 7: Food Sanitation and Safety
- Chapter 8: Supply Chain Management
- Chapter 9: Food Management
- PART IV: GENERAL MANAGEMENT
- Chapter 10: Financial Management
- Chapter 11: Customer Service
- Chapter 12: Marketing
- Chapter 13: Human Resource Management
- Chapter 14: Leadership and Management
- Part V: Advanced Management
- Chapter 15: Internal Control
- Chapter 16: Operational Analyses
- Chapter 17: Beverage Management
- Chapter 18: The Future of the Foodservice Industry