Only one copy
in stock at this price.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Today's Healthcare Environment
2. Communications in the Medical Office
3. Regulatory Compliance in the Healthcare Setting
4. Personnel Management
5. Managing the Front Office
6. Appointment Scheduling
7. Medical Records Management
8. Legal and Ethical Issues in Managing the Medical Office
9. Duties of the Medical Office Manager
10. Use of Computers in the Medical Office
11. Office Policies and Procedures
12. Accounting and Payroll in the Medical Office
13. Billing and Collecting
14. Health Insurance
15. Procedural and Diagnostic Coding
16. Quality Improvement and Risk Management
17. Marketing the Medical Office