Accounting and Financial Analysis in the Hospitality Industryby Hales, Johnathan; Van Hoof, Hubert B.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART I: CREATING A FOUNDATION
1. Introduction to Numbers, Accounting, and Financial Analysis
2. Foundations of Financial Analysis
3. Accounting Department Organization and Operations
PART II: FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS
4. The Profit and Loss Statement ( P & L)
5. The Balance Sheet ( A&L) and Statement of Cash Flow
6. Hotel Management Reports
7. Revenue Management
8. Comparison Reports and Financial Analysis
PART III: BUDGETS AND FORECASTS
10. Forecasting–A Very Important Management Tool
PART IV: OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION
11. Corporate Annual Reports
12. Personal Financial Literacy