ACSM's Resource Manual for Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescriptionby Unknown
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
ACSM's Resource Manual for Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription was created as a complement to ACSM's Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription and elaborates on all major aspects of preventative rehabilitation and fitness programs and the major position stands of the ACSM. The 7th edition provides information necessary to address the knowledge, skills, and abilities set forth in the new edition of Guidelines, and explains the science behind the exercise testing and prescription. ACSM's Resource Manual is a comprehensive resource for those working in the fitness and clinical exercise fields, as well as those in academic training.
· An expanded behavior change section with the tools needed to motivate people to begin exercise and then adhere to a program
· Content reflects the most recent research findings in the field as well as ACSM position stands