Aerial Photography and Videography Using Drones is designed to help you make the most of the opportunities these nimble, affordable, and accessible flying machines have created for aerial photography and videography. Within this definitive guide, you’ll learn about the following:
• the current state of camera drone equipment
• how to become a competent drone operator
• tips for getting the best aerial still images and videos
• stories from aerial photographers and videographers from around the world
• the current regulatory state for drone usage in the U.S.
• techniques demonstrated in several videos you can download from peachpit.com, along with pre-flight checklists and worksheets for flight training.